Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: The Cadown gig

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Jonny W.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2002
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to point out that Daves opinion was actually asked for in the very first post. As was everyones. If you cant take critscism, dont read a review page. Someones bound to slate you/your band, coz everyones got their own views and tastes. It doesn't matter if they are about your hair/dance style or what. If you want people to sing your praises all day, start looking in a mirror and talking to yourself, either that or only ask your best mates for there opinion. I'm guilty of it. I fucking hate dance music. And anything to do with dance music. And the people who LIKE dance music. And their mothers. So there.... You dont hear Sam Raimi crying coz a few critcs out there thought Spiderman was shit do ya? It wasn't as good as Evil Dead II though....

  2. #62
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't think you got the yellow menace round here.....

  3. #63
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave H:
    IMO there's a HELL of a difference between "get lost" and "fuck you"...
    ...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    if you knew me you would know there isnt..lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave H:
    And when did I ever say I hated you?? That's too strong a word.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    see all the above posts!!!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave H:
    Hell, you probably think the same of me?
    ...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    i dont even know you man, i hardly even know what you look like!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave H:
    I was gonna tell you on Sat night in the Matrix, but Chris didn't want me to...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    what were you gonna say to me then?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member kitchen junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    best topic in ages lol

    just say wat u think of him to get it over with Dave and give us all a gud laugh!

    Dave r u off to leeds?n do u no anymore about the next strung out tour cause it seems to av dissappeared off all websites lol

    p.s for a tribute to Jim Cherry wud it b better to play 'Support ur troops' or play one of the later songs like 'mind of my own'?

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Dave H's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, if you must know, I was gonna throw some money at you and say "Get your hair cut, you fucking gypo", but Chris thought that was a tad confrontational for the Matrix. Looking back, he was probably right, but I was steaming on 2 litres of Scrumpy Jack, so it seemed like fun at the time.

    I never said I hated you. Not once. You just make me cringe a little. ^_^

    Ah, forget about it, I'm bored of this now...I've said my piece, given my opinion. Note that in my first post in this topic, nor (I think) in any of them, did I say your band was shit. I said Control Freak were shit. And I stand by that. They're fucking wank. But anyway, enough. I don't like your dance style, or your hair. That's all I have to say.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to be fair adam, i would happily say i dont like ur hair, and everyone in gy dances like a cunt at park lane (especially you and nat)

  7. #67
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shut up ed, your a slaaaaaag [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    yer, fair enuf, im bored of this too, and i was gonna get my hair cut after Leeds anyway....i mite do it sooner now [img]confused.gif[/img] lol

    yer, ok, i thought u were having a dig at my band...

    yer, i know i dance like a dildo but thats just fun... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    mer

    [END]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member kitchen junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no it cant b the end!

    carry on or startin gippin sumone else

  9. #69
    Inactive Member the new kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kitchen junkie:
    no it cant b the end!

    carry on or startin gippin sumone else
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    wilson, yer gay, and so's yer erm.............cat ( do u have a cat) and whenever i go round ur out having ur hair cut, and erm.....ur gay. oh, and dave h, tell bromley that if hes still after a young bird, i know a sixteen yr old whos after him. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    argue away

  10. #70
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adam...Dave H said wor bird wus a slag an a hom...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •